Thursday, November 1, 2007

Glo Worms



This is the picture of the original Glo Worm, a toy from the '80s. Some of us remember them as hard plastic miniature toys. I particularly remember the little Glo Snail and Glo Butterfly. Last night when we were trick or treating, someone called Joshua a Glo Worm. I had forgotten about these toys, but I agree that Joshua was a colorful version of the picture above. So we are calling him a Glo Worm instead of caterpillar. It was a fitting costume for him since his nickname during his first 2 weeks of life was "glow worm" because of the bili-light he was on for his jaundice. We are glad THAT glowing is done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Glo Worms. And Glo Snails and Butterflies. Joshua makes a very cute Glo Worm :)

Anonymous said...

Now I have two pictures of Joshua as the "glow worm." I like this one best!