Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Why I love my Joshua...

Okay, so maybe I really had more to say. I only get small increments of time to do things (like post) during the day. So here are a few reasons why I love my Joshua Monroe:

1. His uncles on the White side have adopted him as their official mascot. Their online profile pictures are no longer of themselves, but yes, of Joshua.
2. His marbley (a word? hm.) blue eyes and out of control brown hair
3. His ability to sleep through the night (notice I said ABILITY...that doesnt mean he always does it)
4. The fact that he has started laughing. His giggle melts my heart!
5. I get to dress him up in clothes I could have only used for a doll before...every little girls dream, a real live doll!
6. His fascination with lights. He has a moon nightlight on his wall above his bed. I rarely wake up to him crying in the middle of the night. He usually is just talking to his light.

Those are just a few. Being a mom really just gets better and better!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Mom,

I liked your blog so much that I decided to start my own blog. Thanks for being my pal.

Joshua