Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Joshua Stare



This is one of my new favorites of Joshua taken by our neighbors. Even though he's not smiling, he just looks so cute. This is one picture that I think captures what he actually looks like on camera. Thanks Janie!

Joshua's funny things this week
-He has started coughing often. At first I thought he was sick, but I am pretty sure it is just him playing around with sounds. I think he realizes he gets a little attention when he coughs so he thinks, "man, I better do that some more!" It's kind of funny.
-Joshua has become a world famous kisser! When we kiss him on the cheek, he will turn his head so he can lick our face. I will have to post a picture of that when I get it on my computer.

Running update:
I didn't quite make my goal of 16 miles last week. I only got 15. So this week is 16. I only have 6.5 but I have a plan to make it by Saturday!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Anna, I know this is an older post but I just discovered your blog and I just have to say that Joshua's stare reminds me so much of Justin. This is the first picture I have seen of him where I really thought that he really looked more like one of you than the other. It is too cute!