Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!

So a little late on this birthday post. But I have good excuses. The day before Nathan's birthday, we went to the Wild Animal Park as a family. The first couple of pictures are from that. I am not sure if I am blowing on his face, or trying to kiss him. Either way, I thought it was a funny picture. And Nathan in the 2nd one was just too cute not to put up.


For his actual birthday we just had a nice day at home and had our friends Emilee, Dan, and Jack come over for dinner and cake. You may notice that Nathan is already a mess before he actually STARTED his cake. He discovered blueberries.


This is his favorite present. His "monkey". We got it at the Renegade Craft Fair that Justin's sister Emily sold some of her goods at. It was sweet! He loves it, and so do I!

No comments: