Sunday, May 10, 2009

Germany

So I am sure all of you are wondering where I am. Okay, so maybe not, but it's nice to think you are! I am in GERMANY!! We are having a blast. Someone (I won't name names, but I bet you can guess who) is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the time change (still, after a whole week!) but all in all we are having fun. I wanted to blog every few days while we were here but I don't think I can blog about Germany without pictures. My computer is the only one I can upload our pictures to currently...and it is not being internet cooperative right now. But here are a few things we've been doing:

-walking (a LOT!)-I probably walked 20-25 miles total last week!
-talking strolls by the Rhine
-going to bakeries nearly everyday
-playing at the park
-window shopping (and some inside the store..teehee)
-riding buses and trains...and missing the ones that take us to church...oops! (at least sacrament mtg. is last, so we still made it for that)
-learning German--Justin a lot, Anna a little, and Joshua has "ja" ("yes" pronounced YAH!) and "nein" down

I will post again when you can see how beautiful it is!!!

No comments: