Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Original Scrapbox

So a few weeks ago I posted about this contest that I was entering, trying to win myself a "scrapbox". I tried really hard, but I started halfway through the competition, and just couldn't quite keep up with the top runners. BUT, there is another competition that just started, and I am going to work HARD (as hard as I can from Germany at least!) to see if I can win one of these:



Really, I would be so happy with any of the products from this company. I first saw an add for the "Scrapbox" on the side of a truck at a warehouse near our house in Provo. Justin saw it and said...you need one of those, I wonder how much it is! We looked it up online, and of course, being the young students we are, knew we couldnt afford it. But I lust after it every time I see one of the trucks.

I have such a hard time organizing all of my scrapbooking supplies. Since I have gotten back into scrapbooking in the last year and a half, I have been trying to figure out how I can organize it all to make it easier for me to actually DO the scrapbooking. I am determined that when we move to CA in a few months, I WILL have an organized area for my scrapbooking! And this desk would be the perfect way to start.

If you want to help me (and I know you do!!) you can go to the website:
The Original Scrapbox
Click on the link on the Left that says "our newest giveaway" and then to the "giveaway gallery" and vote for #259. You can vote everyday!

If you have a BLOG, you can get me a lot more points by making a blog post (kind of like this one). Leave me a comment if you'd like to help out. (I may be emailing some of you guys too...) THANKS!! :)

4 comments:

Dunstan Family said...

I want once of those desk for sewing of course the lift up glass wont work witha heavy sewing machine

Katie said...

I think the scrapbox products are great. I hope you win one.

Kristen Cook said...

Oooo - that desk WOULD be good for sewing ... ANYWAY! I put up a post on my blog for you, but I didn't know what to say on it. I just posted the same post as this one that I am commenting on. Go check it out and if you want me to say something differently or whatever, I'll change it for you, no problem! Love ya and good luck!!!

Jaclyn said...

Sign me up for one of those! Hope this contest goes well for you--