Friday, July 18, 2008

My Blogging Hiatus

My post title has two stories behind it-the first being that I haven't posted in a while. I got this message from my dear friend the other day:

"Anna, I was going to be all nice and patient, but you know what? I've had it with you. If you don't update your blog sometime soon, I just don't even know if we can still be friends... sad :("

And since I really would like to still be friends with LaChelle, I figured I had better post. Here are my excuses:
1. We spent all of June in Virginia. We were so busy having so much fun, and then so busy moving when we got back that blogging hasn't been first on the list of things to do.
2. I have also started teaching again.
3. I am training for a half marathon.
4. Okay, okay, want to know the real reason? I left my camera in Virginia. What does that have to do with blogging you say? I couldn't post pictures of Joshua. I am afraid to post without a picture of Joshua because I am afraid people will actually read what I write.

The second part is the word HIATUS. I found that word playing boggle online against my dad today. I thought it was a really good one. That's how my family has together time when we are far away--playing online word games.

1 comment:

LaChelle said...

*blushing*

Yay! A new post! Now we can be friends again :) I'd almost be willing to go on hiatus, just so I can use that word a bunch. How cool.