Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Lane!

Okay, okay, so I am giving in to the little memory blogger-thingy. Why not? We all love strolls down memory lane!!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

There are so many memories that involve people who shall not be mentioned. :) I think one of my favorite memories though is when we went to see Les Mis in Salt Lake as a birthday present for you. It was so fun to get dressed up and to have dinner down town and then to see the show. Being freshman it was such a big trip to get out of Provo! We will have to see it again together.

LaChelle said...

Ah, I'll never forget our fun little trip to the piano conference in California. Good times. I remember staying at that one guy's house, and chasing the cricket or whatever it was in his living room that one night, and going to Disneyland, and getting locked out of our van. Haha. And I remember that I kept asking if I could borrow your phone so I could call Darren. :) Funny, I don't remember that much about the actual conference...

Dunstan Family said...

hmmmm.... let see what memories shall I choose...i remember taking those foreign student I believe they were all around DC with Scott. I think they were from germany or something right??? I think I still have the picture of us from your house because that is where we started out.

Jaclyn said...

You leaving on your mission rivals some of the more traumatic moments in my life (hello, can we say meltdown with final goodbyes the night before you left). On the Sunday before you left the MTC, the girls and I were driving home from church and decided to drive by the Provo temple. Walking down the path from the temple were a few sisters taking their final stroll before they were sent to the far reaches of Pokietown. Laughing with you, having a much more calm embrace, and having confirmation that we were both where we were supposed to be is counted among the many tender mercies that I have had in my life. Sounds so serious, but you know I love you. You will always be one of my favorites--

forget laundry said...

I remember you leading the music at church and sitting in front of you at church and thinking- wow, she is really talented. I wish I could sing and play the piano like you.