Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday Party

Joshua had his birthday party a week ago. My parents were in town so we did it a couple days early. I made a chocolate cake (makes for better pictures, right?) and Joshua LOVED it! When he started eating, he kept looking around at everyone, his expression saying, "are you going to take this away from me? Is it really okay that I am stuffing my face with this yummy goodness?!"

He got some fun presents and we had a fun time visiting. We were especially glad that Mags was able to come in between Michigan and her adventures abroad in Brazil. We miss having her around!

The best part of the cake eating was that Joshua really wanted to share with his dad. I can't get the video to load, so you'll just have to imagine how funny it was through these pictures.


4 comments:

Bart said...

He looks so old!! Joshua too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I miss you guys too! And watching Joshua feed Justin was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Loved it! ;)

LaChelle said...

Aww, so cute. Has it really been a year already? Your little boy is growing up! *tear*

Jaclyn said...

Who really was more excited for the cake? Justin or Joshua? I know I keep saying this, but I cannot believe how big that cute little boy of yours is!