Thursday, March 6, 2008

Remembering



So the title of my post is probably making you think that I am going to have some long winded flashback to my childhood.  Sorry to disappoint you.  I actually was just thinking about how Joshua is losing his hair.  Well, at least it is getting lighter.  I think it's lighter and there is less of it.  It makes me sad sometimes when I think about it.  
I remember when he was born.  At one point during the pushing process, the nurse left the room to call the doctor in.  Joshua's head was crowning and Justin said to me, "I am not sure what I am looking at...but I think he has a lot of hair!"  Sure enough, he did.  I miss his full head of almost black hair!  And I miss his tiny little self.  Back before holding him made my back and shoulders hurt.  But even though I miss the newborn Joshua, he is so much more fun now!   I wouldn't trade his smiles and giggles for anything!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up and change? I wish I could have baby Greta back but at the same time I don't at all because I love where she's at -- you know what I mean.

Carly said...

What a beautiful baby! They get big so fast, don't they? I wished I lived by you!

Jaclyn said...

your little one is so cute - balding or not! i look at his picture everyday. love him, love you!