Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter (late!)

Justin was out of town for Easter, or he would have been in the picture too.  I wore my new dress that is all springy...and I got Joshua a cute little shirt, because he needs new Easter clothes too!  (and lets face it, I have a soft spot in my bank account for little boy clothes)  I know Easter was a week and a half ago, but really--did anyone really feel like it was Easter in March?  It came way too fast for me.  So it's April now, and feels more like Easter to me.  (okay, so that's just my excuse for not being on top of my blogging...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you are too cute!! Love the dress, love the baby, love it all. And I totally agree with you. Now that's it's April I think we should re-celebrate Easter. I think I'll go eat some chocolate right now to get started. :)

Jaclyn said...

I cannot believe how big Joshua looks in this picture. He's like a little boy already. You look fantastic, ps and btw - cannot believe you had a baby less than a year ago!

Justin said...

What an adorable little boy and what a stunningly beautiful mother!!!