Monday, March 29, 2010

The partying has just begun!

So we have had massive amounts of visitors/fun time here in So Cal. And its only the beginning. Next week Grandma and Grandpa White come back for Spring Break and then JACLYN will be here for her internship, and then June 1st, we'll be back in UTAH for a couple of months!

But. I digress. For the past couple months we had Mags come visit, then Grandma Snyder, and last week we spent most of it in San Diego with Emily and Penny...then Katie and kids decided to come for a couple of days last minute too. PHEW, we have had FUN!

I mean, seriously, I went to Disneyland once a week for FIVE weeks. Now that is what I call FUN. I have so many pictures I don't know what to do with, but I'll let you see a couple.




11 comments:

emily sparks said...

i love these! exspecially the one of p & j "washing" at the sink. and i did mean EXpecially.

Marcia said...

Great pics and Disneyland once a week! Awesome!

Marianne said...

I LOVE your header photo! You guys are so cute!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

Jaclyn said...

Can't believe I'll be there so soon-- So excited to play with you!

Emilee said...

I love the last pic of Nathan!

Maggie said...

Oh man, these pictures are HILARIOUS! I especially love that last one of Nathan, but Joshy with the two of us next to the stroller is classic. Miss you!!

Kristy said...

And you SHOULD go every week! So fun!

Robyn said...

I get so pooped out when I go to Disneyland all day when visitors come, but it's always so fun to look back at the pictures!

By the way, the pictures of your family on the beach are soo cute!!

kanishk said...

Great pics and Disneyland once a week! Awesome!
home jobs without registration

emily sparks said...

hey i nominated you for a beautiful blogger:)! check it out. http://emilysparks.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-blogging-awards.html

Julie said...

LOve, love LOVE the Joshua/Penny washing dishes.