Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Sleepy Baby

So Joshua and I went up to my parents the other day and Joshua wouldn't take a nap. He kept messing his pants (which he can't go to sleep with a messy diaper) so my mom and I took him swimming to wear him out. By the time we got back, my dad was home from work and he wanted to play with Grandpa. He was being happy, so I just let him play. We sat down for dinner, and then after dinner I gave him a brownie for a treat. Pretty soon, this is what happened:


4 comments:

BWei said...

I love it! There is something so endearing about watching a child nod off.

Jennifer Nielson said...

So cute! I love those "sleepy in the high chair moments." Some kids just go until they can't hold their head up- love it!

Marcie said...

Joshua is so cute! I'm so glad that you're having another boy because you have such cute ones. :)

Jaclyn said...

Anna - that little boy of yours is so endearing. I just adore him!