Monday, March 9, 2009

Anna and the boys!

Well, it looks like we will be adding another boy to our family. I am so excited! Joshua will have a little buddy to play ball with. I know my dad (especially) was hoping for a girl, but...he'll have to wait a while longer. It's actually pretty funny, because we haven't added a girl to our family since I was born in 1982. My parents have gained 2 sons-in-law and 5 grandsons. My boys and Katie's boys will hopefully be good friends though. They are all so close in age. We have added one each year for the last while...
Spencer--2005
Travis--2006
Joshua--2007
Nathaniel--2008
future baby--2009

Kind of fun! Today is my dads birthday, BTW, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! (or as Joshua calls him...ba ba bee!)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats congrats congrats! Yay for little boys! And congrats to Justin on his graduate school acceptances, and to Joshua on his new words. You know, Nathan probably only said two words at 18 months too, and now (at 23 months) he astounds everyone with his vocabulary and articulation. So I've developed great faith in children's natural abilities to figure things out in their own time. Keep up the good work baking babies and going to grad school and talking up a storm!

Marné said...

Congrats Anna! That's exciting!! i hope you can hold your own with all those boys everywhere :)

Dunstan Family said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!

Marcia said...

Oh that is exciting for you! I'm sure he'll be adorable.

forget laundry said...

how fun! good luck with feeling better and it was really so good to see you. your husband seems like such a great guy and little joshua was so fun to meet!

I have a favor to ask you...I am putting together a what we must do in VA list... I would love your suggestions if you get a chance!

thanks anna! hope your weekend is great!

Jaclyn said...

We love boys! Cute sweater vests - endless balls to throw - and lots of laughing. Congratulations-- (not to mention that you can use all of Joshua's clothes right away!)

emily sparks said...

i'm excited, but i was sort of thinking he'd be a girl...don't tell him. let me know what he would like! i'll make him a gift!

Julie said...

Congratulations! Boys are just bunches of fun.