Monday, August 11, 2008

A little disappointed

So I just finished Breaking Dawn. It's a good thing too, because I need to get my life back! I am a little sad to say that I was disappointed with the book. It was GOOD, don't get me wrong, but I didn't feel like I was lost in its pages like I was with the others. (Obviously, since I am just finishing it today...) I was honestly not the least bit scared about the conflict--I pretty much was emotionless. And I am not sure I like the fact that she left it open for more. Not saying I hated it, just saying it wasn't as great as I was hoping.

4 comments:

heather said...

ditto! With the others, I HAD to keep reading, and it took me several days to finish this one, not only because of Baby Anna, but also because I wasn't as involved with this one.

LaChelle said...

Amen. With this one, I was either blushing scarlet, or bored to death. I didn't get lost in this one like I did with the others, especially the first two. I agree with you completely!

Jaclyn said...

If I said that I was glad you weren't raving about this book, would you be mad? Not that I want you to pour over hundreds of pages and not love it, but because I think the Twilight phenomenon is slightly bizarre. Hope you've found another literary endeavor to occupy your time-- love you bunches!

Alice-Anne said...

Hi to two great freshman academy buddies! Fun to find your blog! What a cute little guy you have!! here's ours: http://johnsfamilyjargon.blogspot.com/