Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holidays


Yep, more family pictures. This is my side of the family. It was the first time we have all been together in 5 years for Christmas. So mom decided family picture time! The young boys didn't put up too much of a fight (until their parents put them down) but they definitely didn't smile. It was Joshua's nap time, as you can see! That's why he looks so dazed below...



Of course, part of the holidays includes GOALS! I love a new year, because it makes me feel like I can do anything. By December, when I feel like I am not doing anything I mean to be doing, I can just say, "January is coming, I can start over". I know it's all a mental thing, but still...it is good for me! 2 things I am working on:
1. Exercise: I was doing really good with the whole running thing, and then...the snow came. Well, snow and cold. It's really hard for me to get motivated to go out. So my goal is simply to exercise 5 days a week. I have some new videos I can do at home, and there's also a mommies aerobic class at our stake center, so...I think I should make it!
2. Books: I want to finish at least 20 books this year. Personal reading type books. I have finished one already--"Riptide" by Catherine Coulter. If you are in the mood for a quick suspense thriller, it's a fun one!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Anna, cute fam! It is still weird to see your brothers all grown up.