Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blown Away



We took a trip to Southern CA a week and a half ago with Emily and Bryan. We were only there for a day and a half, but it was lots of fun. We went to the beach, and it was quite cold and very windy. We walked to the end of the pier at Huntington Beach and I thought I was going to be blown away!

Joshua didn't like the wind and lost it half way down the pier. Daddy saved the day, though, and wrapped him up in his coat. A little girl came up to Justin and asked, "what do you have in your coat?" We said, "a baby--see his foot?" She said, "oh" and gave us a funny look!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

It's another adventure for the Freshman Academy fleece!

I don't know if you were there, but there was a time when people would post announcements about where they had recently taken their FA fleece jackets. I remember one went down the Grand Canyon.

Great pictures! Joshua is adorable!

Bart said...

That's funny. Well done, Justin, for saving Joshua from the wind.

Are you guys going to be around for Christmas? We'll be in Utah in a few days, so we should get together if you're sticking around.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have a blog! Your little boy is adorable and I think he looks likes you! I am so happy that we will be able to keep up with each others families! Hopefully we will run into each other in the future- maybe we can whip out a game of Phase 10!

The Nelsons said...

What a beautiful little boy you have! I need to see him again sometime. What are you plans for Christmas?

Jaclyn said...

So this is actually totally unrelated to this actual blog, but I was looking over your site and just wanted to tell you that I think you and your cute family are wonderful. One of my students from last year emailed me about the "joys" of roommates - it was fun to tell her about the crazy ones (ie girls who run around with manequin (sp?) heads on poles) and the ones that become best friends (ie the "Sue Aldridges" and the sisters they visit:)). Anywho-- you're fabulous - keep posting your stories...makes me feel not so far away. Love you tons!!