Thursday, September 23, 2010

Angels Game


We went to an Angel's baseball game about a month ago, but we forgot our camera. So I remembered it this time! We went again on Tuesday night for one of the last home games of the season. (And we won, so that was even better!)

The boys were both really good during the game. Nathan loved it when everyone clapped. He would start clapping and smiling. This happened every couple of minutes. As he clapped and smiled, he would grin up at Justin. I guess he wanted to make sure Justin realized how cute he was being!


Josh loves the "Big A" outside in the parking lot. Nathan likes the sign that lights up on the "Big A".


They also had a deal going on where you could get 40% off of all hats. We thought we'd get one for everyone so we could be ready for games next season. GO ANGELS!




P.S. My favorite thing that Josh has started to say since we have gone to the Angels games is this:

"When I get reeeeeeeeeally tall, I play baseball down on the Angel field!"

sometimes followed by:

"Mom? Do you want to come watch me when I play on the Angels field?"

You bet I will!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Take me out to the ballgame! What a great way to educate little men.