Saturday, June 6, 2009

Competition and promotion

So I know everyone wants to know how I did in the competition right? Well, I got 4th again. But actually it turns out to be not so bad. I win this:



It is the desk "top". So it can go on top of whatever desk I am using and I can have some nifty little drawers that I will be able to see into--I think it will be very handy. I already decided after we move to CA this is the set up I am getting from Ikea:



I am super excited. So thanks everyone for helping out. I REALLY appreciate it!

I have one more "scrapbooking" tidbit for my post. I don't know how many of you out there like to scrapbook or make scrap cards or anything like that, but I have a little promotion going on. If you didn't know already, I am a consultant for Close to My Heart, an AWESOME scrapbook company. I mostly do it because I like to get the discount, not because I really actively sell that much (I am not really a great sales woman...). BUT, this month I am offering a 20% discount on ANY thing that you might want from their catalogue. I just have to sell a certain amount by the end of June to keep my consultant status and with being in Europe and being pregnant I haven't sold anything yet, so I am trying to do so before June 30th.

Anyway, if you're interested at all, email me or post a comment on my blog. I have extra catalogues (they come out with new ones every few months). Products include:
-paper packets with coordinating plain card stock and designed paper
-stamp pads/pens
-acrylic stamp blocks and stamps (if you use wooden stamps still, you REALLY need to check this out...)
-card kits
-lots of accessories and fun things!!

Let me know if you're interested!! :)

6 comments:

Kristen Cook said...

Ooo! That will really be even better than the desk you could've won! That desk top is SO cool and that desk from Ikea is awesome! Don't you just love Ikea!? :o) So when do you guys go to Cali? How fun! Nice and warm! I'm jealous! :o)

Marcia said...

congratulations on your prize :)

Jessica said...

I am glad they gave you something decent! You are my hero!

Julie said...

I am so happy you won something and it looks like those drawers will be really handy. Bring a few catalogs to the reunion

Megan said...

COngrats. I'm glad it worked out a little bit for you. As for scrapbooking--in my head i'll eventually get back into scrapbooking, and maybe if I find something worth it, I might buy it. Is there anything online to look through? THat might be easier than sending out a catalogue.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The top will be easier to move and you can be flexible with where you set up "shop". So glad you won something even if it was 4th place again. It looks pretty nifty-- I need a cool sewing table for my new fancy machine now.

Anyways, thanks for posting about my blog, I hope we get some visitors!

Miss you. How many weeks along are you now?