Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Card workshop


I don't know if very many of you know that I am a consultant for the company Close to My Heart, an AWESOME scrapbook company that I adore. I don't do a lot with it, but I am going to do a Christmas Card workshop on Thurs. Dec 4th. You can come make this set of 4 cards for $5 (just the price of the supplies). You can do as many sets as you'd like! I just have to know in the next week or so, so that I make sure I have enough supplies for everyone. If anyone is interested, bring a friend and let me know!

5 comments:

Dunstan Family said...

wish I could come I am scrapbooking challenged.

emily sparks said...

i'll be there. yay!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I wish I could come. I miss scrapbooking. It's been so long... Hope all is well! Love ya!

Jaclyn said...

Cute girl--we need pictures, posts, stories about your fabulous life. I need an Anna fix as much as I need a diet dr. peper - and Anna, you know how badly I need those. Love you!

BWei said...

Too funny--how hilarious that Joshua doesn't like it when anyone else's hands are in the water! Hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas!