Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day??

Could anyone tell me why someone mixed up March and May? March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb, right? Well, not this year. Someone confused their months. Could someone tell me why I got a headache on Tuesday because it was over 80 degrees and I was driving around all afternoon in my car that has no air conditioning and now I don't want to go out because it is below freezing? Could someone please tell me why it is May day, day of flowers and spring, when my elementary school self used to doorbell ditch my friends with candy, and now the flowers don't want to show themselves because it is SNOWING? Why why why?

3 comments:

Dunstan Family said...

I can't believe it is may either... we had snow a week or so ago up here it was crazy... I have 8 weeks or so left of this pregnancy.... I am not sure which I welcome more the warmth or the cold. I hope all is well. Here is our blog

Melanie said...

Oh, Anna. You live in the wrong place. Yesterday it was 87 degrees with a nice breeze and there were women gathered in the park trying to make the world's longest lei. Come visit me and see the flowers and the spring weather!

Justin said...

I think I'm with Melanie. Why is it that we're living in Utah? Hawaii and California keep climbing in my rankings. Probably more California, since it's not quite so far.