Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sitting up!



Joshua has been able to sit up on his own now for a couple of weeks. It is a rather exciting thing. Sometimes he falls down, but he usually doesn't even care. He was being especially cute this morning and laughing at any little thing that I did. So I took the opportunity to take some pictures! (Oh, and I had to show off his haircut that my cousin Erin gave him last week!)


Also, here's a little picture to show what happens when Dad gets baby ready for church...

2 comments:

Carly said...

What a cutie! I love the tie pictures. What is it about little kids wearing grown up clothes that is so endearing?

I am so happy to have found you! All my red lovin'

carly jane

ego non said...

Hee hee, sooo cute! It's amazing how big he's grown in just the few months since we've seen you.
e